The Westin Bayshore is located approximately 30 minutes’ drive from Vancouver International Airport.
More than 500 licenced taxis currently serve the airport; this is a quick and easy way to get to the Westin Bayshore. With the airport located only 9.2 miles from Vancouver International Airport the approximate fare is between $30 – $40 (depending on traffic). No reservations are required as the Airport has a taxi stand outside the terminal.
The Canada Line is Vancouver’s new rapid transport rail connecting Vancouver Airport to downtown Vancouver in 26 minutes; it’s a fast and easy way to get to the city. You can conveniently access trains from both the International and Domestic Terminals. Note: The public transit will not take the delegate directly to the Westin Bayshore hotel and a transfer to public bus or quick taxi once in downtown would be required.
Car Rental companies are conveniently located just steps from the terminal on the ground floor at the Airport. Companies operating their vehicle pickup and return services directly from these facilities include:
Directions Travelling From Vancouver International Airport – Westin Bayshore by Car
- Head west on Grant McConachie Way E
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Granville Street E/City Centre-ville/BC-99N and merge onto SW Marine Dr
- Continue into Granville St
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for BC-99 N/Nanaimo & Gibsons/Whistler. Continue to follow BC-99 N
- Turn left onto W Georgia St/BC-1A N/BC-99 N
- Turn right onto Cardero St
- Take the 1st left onto Bayshore Dr. The Westin Bayshore will be on the right.
There is a privately owned car park at the Westin Bayshore (not owned or operated by the venue) and is $36.00 for overnight self-parking.
A number of other lots are within the area however are metered and unmanned.